Cordova’s C-MAX™ protective coveralls are made with durable, breathable SMS fabric. SMS is composed of three layers of polypropylene material.
One layer of melt-blown polypropylene is sandwiched between two layers of spun-bonded polypropylene to provide outstanding protection against splashes and particulates. This unique fabric gives the C-MAX coveralls excellent abrasion and liquid resistance, making them suitable for work environments where hazardous and non-hazardous liquid and dry particulate contaminants may be present. All are ANSI/ISEA 101-2014 sizing standard and comply with the provision off the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, which allows repeated use in direct contact with food.
- C-Max™ SMS Coverall with Hood
- White Spunbonded/Meltblown/Spunbonded Polypropylene
- Zipper Front, Elastic Wrists, Ankles
- Waist & Hood
- Sizes: M-5XL
- Complies with ANSI/ISEA 101-2014 sizing standard
- Complies with the provision off the Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act