Padded Aluminum Foam Splint, 4.25” x 24"
The ProStat First Aid Aluminum Splint is suitable for splinting all extremities and is made of lightweight, and malleable foam padded aluminum. The splint becomes rigid and supportive for fractured or injured limbs by shaping it into a simple C, W, or T- shaped curve. It is extremely moldable and soft enough to cut with ordinary household scissors to fit any size. This padded aluminum splint can be applied to the wrist, forearm, upper arm, leg, or ankle.
- Lightweight and compact
- Not affected by extreme weather conditions.
- Waterproof-MRI compatible.
- Reusable with proper disinfection.
- Radiolucent – no need to be removed during x-ray
- Meets ANSI/ISEA Z308.1-2015 Class B Requirements